WWOOFers are allowed to send 10 messages a day, not more. That is because hosts receive many requests, thus it is important to send complete and personalized questions to each of them. If WWOOFers don't do it, hosts' inbox would be full of identical and impersonalized messages. This limit helps to choose between hosts, and assure them that the sender is going to reply afterward.
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I send more than 10 messages within 24 hours?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance when being a WWOOFer?
- How can I add or change my profile photo?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours per day / week should I participate in the activities?
- How much costs a WWOOFer membership?