The usual agreement is that wwoofing activities shall not exceed 20 hours per week (4 hours a day, 5 days a week). However, you can talk with the WWOOFers and if they are willing to 'work' more because they like being active, it is up to you. The only requirement is that this agreement must be made before WWOOFers' arrival.
Articles in this section
- Am I going to have a visit from the WWOOF France team?
- Do I need insurance to be a host?
- How can I hide my phone number from appearing in my profile?
- How many hours per day/week can WWOOFers be participating?
- How to become a host?
- What can I expect by becoming host?
- What do I do when I get too many WWOOFers’ messages?
- What do WWOOFers expect from hosts?
- What is being a « Host »?
- What should I ask WWOOFers before hosting them?