Yes, it is possible to go WWOOFing as a family. Some hosts accept children and others don't (it is shown on their profile). Hosts welcoming families are generally those who live in a family. Note that it is unnecessary to take a membership for children under 18, because even though they can accompany you, they don’t have the right to participate in activities!
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance when being a WWOOFer?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours per day / week should I participate in the activities?
- How much costs a WWOOFer membership?
- How should I introduce myself on my WWOOFer profile?
- How to become a WWOOFer?