It depends. Each host says on its profile whether they accept pets. The advanced search allows you to filter hosts on this criteria. In any case, it is important to tell your host before your arrival.
Articles in this section
- How to become a WWOOFer?
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I WWOOF while receiving unemployment benefits?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance to be a WWOOFer?
- How can I add or change my profile photo?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours should I participate in the activities?