First of all, hosts expect you to want to discover, be useful, serve the organic movement and learn with them how to accomplish healthier gestures for the planet!
Here are some important rules to follow when you visit a host:
- Show up the agreed day: Your host counts on your arrival and probably turned away other WWOOFers' requests to hold your spot. It is imperative to inform them as much in advance as possible if your plans have changed.
- Adapt to the host's lifestyle
- Participate and show your willingness to learn organic farming
- Help out for the agreed upon time per day
- Participate in daily tasks (such as cooking and washing dishes)
- Be respectful of the place, of the people welcoming you and be responsible
- Make sure you have an adequate insurance for your WWOOFing activities.