It depends on the nature of the problem. Whenever possible try to privilege communication with the host. For example if you do not feel comfortable doing an activity, talk directly with the host to find alternatives. If that is not enough, or if the problem is more serious, do not hesitate to interrupt your stay and to contact us to report your experience.
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance to be a WWOOFer?
- How can I add or change my profile photo?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours should I participate in the activities?
- How should I introduce myself on my WWOOFer profile?
- How to become a WWOOFer?