Your host profile must be written carefully to allow WWOOFeurs to get a clear idea of what to expect:
- Talk about yourself, your family, your lifestyle
- Explain your project and why sustainable agriculture is important to you
- Describe the activities in which WWOOFers can participate
- Give some details about the climate and terrain of your farm
- Present the leisure and tourist attractions in the area
- List the rules to follow
- Be specific about your expectations (schedules, participation in the tasks of everyday life)
- Post photos of your place (garden, animals, accommodation, ...) and if you have any, photos with WWOOFers
- If possible write your description in several languages
Be careful also to respect the following rules:
- Do not mention your religious, spiritual or political beliefs in your profile. While we respect each other's beliefs, we will not tolerate any form of proselytism.
- We will not tolerate any form of discrimination on the nationality, origin, age, sex, gender, religion, sexual orientation or political affiliation of WWOOFers. This is valid both for your profile and throughout your WWOOF France membership.