WWOOFing should be considered like an active vacation. You will participate in the activities of the farm a few hours a day, but also enjoy and discover the region, share good moments, and be in a peaceful place.
Articles in this section
- Are there any hosts in the French overseas territories?
- Can WWOOFing be considered a vacation?
- Can WWOOFing be considered an internship?
- Can WWOOFing be considered as work?
- How do I delete my account ?
- How to contact the WWOOF France team?
- How to submit a financial contribution request ?
- I am constantly getting logged out from the site, what should I do?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- Where can I find the declaration between hosts and WWOOFers?