WWOOF France encourage all his members to post their WWOOFing experience feedback.
Our association work largely on the confidence, and on the open, honest and clear communication. Comments are to be useful both for the interested as for the WWOOF community.
All posted comments are read and moderated by our team, before being published. We do not allow comments with offensive words, personal attacks, or without any relationship with the WWOOFing in France, resentful words, sexual references or defamation.
WWOOF France will not publish a comment which would not respect rules expressed above.
To publish a comment, you have to be an active member of our association, then connect to your profile page. You do not on any account have to use a false identity or post a comment about a host you don't know, at the risk of penalty.
The button "add a comment" is available directly on the page of the host to whom you stayed.
If you receive an answer on your comment, you will be informed about it by email.
By publishing a comment, you accept that this one is visible by the members of the community and that these contents are - if necessary - seen, copied or republished.
In brief, by publishing a comment you accept rules and values below:
- Be relevant: Avoid irrelevant and unfounded rumours and false information which bring nothing and can mislead.
- Be understandable for all your interlocutors. The slang terms, the abbreviations and other local expressions are not known of all.
- Don't write in capital letters, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOOTING!
- You can disagree with someone, but moderate your words. If you want to express a criticism, explain it clearly with arguments and facts. Moreover, if you judge that your comment is native of a real problem, contact us on email@example.com: our team is here to listen to you!
- The respect for private life of your host is essential. Personal conversations ought to stay that way. Do not reproduce the contents of your conversations without having explicitly asked for the permission to your interlocutor.
- Don't share private information (email, address or phone number) in a comment.
You are besides responsible of the words and documents you publish.