WWOOF France encourages all its members to share their feedback. Our organization relies largely on trust and open, honest and clear communication. Comments are to be useful both for those on the receiving end as for the WWOOF community.
All posted comments are read and moderated by our team before being published. We do not allow comments with offensive words, personal attacks , resentful words, sexual references, defamation, or those not pertaining to WWOOFing in France
WWOOF France will not publish a comment that does not respect the rules expressed above.
To write a comment, you must to be an active or past member of WWOOF France. Do not use a false identity or post a comment about a host you don't know, at the risk of penalty. Connect to your account, then click on the "Write a review" button on the host's page.
If you receive an answer on your comment, you will be informed about it by email. By publishing a comment, you accept that it is visible by the members of the community and that these contents are— if necessary — viewed, copied or republished.
In brief, by publishing a comment you accept the rules and values below:
- Be relevant: Avoid irrelevant, unfounded rumors and false information which do nothing and can mislead.
- Be understandable for all your interlocutors. The slang terms, the abbreviations and other local expressions are not known to all.
- Don't write in capital letters, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING!
- You can disagree with someone, but moderate your words. If you want to express a criticism, explain it clearly with arguments and facts.
- Be respectful of the private life of your host. Personal conversations ought to stay that way. Do not reproduce the contents of your conversations without having explicitly asked for the permission of your interlocutor.
- Don't share private contact information (email, address or phone number) in a comment.
You are held responsible of the words and documents you publish.