We recommend starting at least one month in advance (three if you plan to wwoof during summer) to have more chances that your favorite host is still available.
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I WWOOF while receiving unemployment benefits?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance to be a WWOOFer?
- How can I add or change my profile photo?
- How do I become a WWOOFer?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours should I participate in the activities?