It depends. It is recommended to start at least one month in advance (two during summer) to put the odds on your side so your favorite host is available!
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance when being a WWOOFer?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours per day / week should I participate in the activities?
- How much costs a WWOOFer membership?
- How should I introduce myself on my WWOOFer profile?
- How to become a WWOOFer?