The advanced search allows you to filter hosts by activity, region, period/length of stay, number of WWOOFers (if traveling in a group), keywords, etc. These search filters make it easy to find hosts that welcome WWOOFers during the time of your trip and who performs activities matching your project. All this information is displayed on each host's profile; be sure to check that your expectations and those of the host are compatible prior to contact.
Articles in this section
- How to become a WWOOFer?
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I WWOOF while receiving unemployment benefits?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance to be a WWOOFer?
- How can I add or change my profile photo?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours should I participate in the activities?