Each host indicates on their profile the acceptable lengths of stay. This may range from a of couple days to several months. When you contact a host, always indicate how long you plan to stay; it is a key element of reaching an agreement.
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance to be a WWOOFer?
- How can I add or change my profile photo?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours per day / week should I participate in the activities?
- How much costs a WWOOFer membership?
- How should I introduce myself on my WWOOFer profile?