Not in any case! WWOOFing is a non-monetary exchange. Neither you nor your host shall provide compensation.
Articles in this section
- Are transportation costs reimbursed?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can I WWOOF while receiving unemployment benefits?
- Do hosts speak English?
- Do I need insurance to be a WWOOFer?
- How can I add or change my profile photo?
- How do I become a WWOOFer?
- How long can I stay with a host?
- How long in advance should I organize my stay?
- How many hours should I participate in the activities?