Although there is no financial exchange between hosts and WWOOFers, our small organization needs funds to continue its work and maintain a quality network.
We have chosen not to display ads on our websites because we do not adhere to this revenue model. The "free" online services, very common nowadays, are often supported by advertising from companies at odds with our values. Thus, your data remains with us and is not sold to anyone.
Annual dues paid by the members of our organization allow us to:
- Maintain our websites and our servers
- Answer questions from members
- Study on a case by case basis each new application of a host
- Review and approve comments left by our members
- Settle disputes between WWOOFers and hosts
- Conduct inspections when complaints are received
- Finance agricultural projects several times a year that are important to us
- Organize events all over France to promote WWOOFing and organic farming